Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Full backup job not configured....what happens?

2011-10-25 10:25:16
Subject: [Bacula-users] Full backup job not configured....what happens?
From: tyronec <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 03:38:03 -0700
Hi,

I tried to find this answer everywhere also in Bacula documentation but to no
avail.

If I run an incremental backup and a full backup does not exist, Bacula
documentation say that a full backup is run.

My question is:

What happens if the full backup job is not configured in Bacula director config?

Does Bacula run an incremental ? If yes, against which backup job?

Really wish someone answers my question.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Tyrone