Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Need help canceling a job

2011-10-19 16:58:20
Subject: [Bacula-users] Need help canceling a job
From: Eric Pratt <eric.pratt AT etouchpoint DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:31:42 -0700
I tried restoring a file but the restore wanted to mount an offsite
tape.  I took another path to get the file I need so no longer need
this restore done.  However, it's still waiting on a mount so I cannot
cancel it.  Here is what happens.

*status all
--snip--
JobId 25604 Job RestoreFiles.2011-10-19_11.53.27_04 is running.
--snip--
*cancel jobid=25604
JobId 25604 is not running. Use Job name to cancel inactive jobs.
*cancel job=RestoreFiles
Warning Job RestoreFiles is not running. Continuing anyway ...
JobId 0, Job RestoreFiles marked to be canceled.
 *status all
--snip--
JobId 25604 Job RestoreFiles.2011-10-19_11.53.27_04 is running.
--snip--

I have another restore queued up that I do need this one is keeping
the one I need from proceeding.  How can I cancel this restore job?

Thanks!

Eric