Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Exclude won't exclude

2011-10-17 04:07:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] Exclude won't exclude
From: glynd <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 01:06:21 -0700
Hi All, I have been trying to get this sorted without success.
I am running Bacula 5.3 on Ubuntu 11.04 server and mysql.
I am trying to exclude directories on Windows 7 client but they are backed up
each time.
Here is the fileset snippet. Can anyone see the error?

FileSet {
  Name = "Colyn Set"
  Enable VSS = yes
  Ignore FileSet Changes = yes

  Include {
    Options {
                wilddir = "c:/users/colyn/AppData"
                wilddir = "c:/users/colyn/Application Data"
                wilddir = "c:/users/colyn/Cookies"
                wilddir = "c:/users/colyn/Documents/My Music"
                wilddir = "c:/users/colyn/Documents/My Pictures"
                wilddir = "c:/users/colyn/Documents/My Videos"
                wilddir = "c:/users/colyn/Local Settings"
                wilddir = "c:/users/colyn/My Documents"
                wilddir = "c:/users/colyn/NetHood"
                wilddir = "c:/users/colyn/PrintHood"
                wilddir = "c:/users/colyn/Recent"