Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Experiences with Autochanger IBM TS3100

2011-10-12 10:21:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Experiences with Autochanger IBM TS3100
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 16:18:09 +0200
Hello,

2011/7/28 selanty <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
@patric

i know the topic is old.
but we have purchased a ts3100 with 2 lto5 drives.
I use Centos 5.6 and have a hard time installing the Lin_tape drivers did you used them?

Don't use a lin_tape driver. I've fought with it a few days and I've had a lot of I/O errors in Bacula. When I've switched to standard st driver all problems has gone.

Best regards

--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net