Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problems configuring 5.0.1 with bat

2011-10-10 20:02:33
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problems configuring 5.0.1 with bat
From: jerry lowry <jlowry AT edt DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 16:59:43 -0700
On 10/10/2011 04:51 PM, jerry lowry wrote:
 Hi,  I move the DIR/SD to a new motherboard and linux version. Before it was running FC 14 and now it is running Centos 5.7.  The motherboard was an upgrade that was much needed.

I am using the configure script that was used previously to build Bacula ( it was also used to build a test system ).  Both of these build were/are configured to us BAT.  I have installed Qt, meaning I can run the designer from the prompt without any problems.  I have changed my PATH to include the Qt installation.  But, when I run configure I am getting the following error:

configure: error: Unable to find Qt4 installation needed by bat

I have included the configure output, it shows that it is able to find gmake the the Qt directory but I don't know what it is looking for at this point.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ All the data continuously generated in your IT infrastructure contains a definitive record of customers, application performance, security threats, fraudulent activity and more. Splunk takes this data and makes sense of it. Business sense. IT sense. Common sense. http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2d-oct
Okay, so I forgot the configure statement....its been that kind of a day..