Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] query for file sizes in a job

2011-10-07 13:45:03
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] query for file sizes in a job
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: Jeff Shanholtz <jeffsubs AT shanholtz DOT com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 13:43:12 -0400
On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 12:51 PM, Jeff Shanholtz <jeffsubs AT shanholtz DOT com>
wrote:
> I appreciate that, but either you misunderstood what I'm trying to do or I
> just can't seem to make sense of the search results I'm getting as they
> apply to my issue. I did see one web page that decodes the base64 string
> from a member of this mailing list, but that operates on a single base64
> string, not on a whole job (and even if it did, I don't know how to get
> bacula to tell me the base64 strings).
>
> I want to either get a full list of files from a job complete with file
> sizes so I can sort on the file sizes, or query for files greater than a
> certain size. I also probably should have mentioned that I'm stuck on Bacula
> v3.03 because it runs on a windows server.
>
> Could you be a little more specific on what kind of answer I'm looking for
> in the google results?

I believe you need to write a query that for every file it decodes the
base64 strings. I remember this discussion although it has been a long
time so I do not remember the details. I would normally try to track
this down and help you out however I am swamped so for now this is all
I can do..

John