Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Canceling a job on tape ? Rerun the job, Where does bacula will append the tape ?

2011-10-04 07:26:58
Subject: [Bacula-users] Canceling a job on tape ? Rerun the job, Where does bacula will append the tape ?
From: Hugo Letemplier <hugo.let.35 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 13:24:07 +0200
Hi,

I had a job that was canceled at the half of the run.
This job was going to be on a tape.

When I rerun the job, does bacula append the tape from the last valid
and terminated job ? or does bacula writes the tape from the last
writen bytes of the canceled job ?

I didn't found a good explanation about it on the documentation

Thank you

Hugo