Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] "In the Debian manner"...can I include a jobs.conf?

2011-10-01 16:59:29
Subject: [Bacula-users] "In the Debian manner"...can I include a jobs.conf?
From: JJ <jjones AT cirrhus9 DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 16:55:09 -0400
Going by the example(s) at
http://wiki.bacula.org/doku.php?id=sample_configs I have chosen to model
this
modular approach.

re: "In the Debian manner"...

I intend to shape my conf files to leave only native Director, Catalog,
Messages (and maybe JobDefs)  directives in the dir.conf and migrate the
others to separate resource files.

Could JobDefs in also be included directly in/a/the jobs.conf?

Thank you for your time.

--

JJ
Support Engineer

Office  - (760) 297-2148 ext 3
Fax     - (760) 466-7207
Home    - (330) 788-1876
Skype:  - my-kungfu
gpg fingerprint:    - C839 9940 16F0 F5ED 694A  6BA4 2F83 F0A7 86F2 8105