Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Upgrade from Debian Lenny to Squeeze (2.4.4 to 5.0.2)

2011-08-28 20:00:05
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Upgrade from Debian Lenny to Squeeze (2.4.4 to 5.0.2)
From: Henry Jensen <hjensen AT gmx DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 01:57:15 +0200
Thanks for your answers. Meanwhile I upgraded our postgresql bacula
server.

The database wasn't upgraded automatically. I had to use the SQL
scripts
in /usr/share/dbconfig-common/data/bacula-director-pgsql/upgrade/pgsql/
to upgrade, first
with /usr/share/dbconfig-common/data/bacula-director-pgsql/upgrade/pgsql/3.0.0
(which took approx. one hour) and
then /usr/share/dbconfig-common/data/bacula-director-pgsql/upgrade/pgsql/5.0.0
(only 2 minutes or so).

I hadn't to do any change to the config. All seems to be working now.