Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Need some help

2011-08-15 15:22:42
Subject: [Bacula-users] Need some help
From: Ignacio Cardona <ignaciocardona AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 16:19:43 -0300
Dear all,
            I will be very glad if someone could help me.  I have decided after many recommendations to implement Bacula software in the environment of my e-commerce. The version that I'm trying to test is Bacula 5.0.3. I have started reading the docs and all the stuff but I am completly mess up with the information. I have experience in backup tools (TSM, NetBackup, BackupEXEC). But in this case I cannot follow the installation guide so if someone could give me a hand by giving some advices or at least how to begin the instalation (I have downloaded the depackes and the Bacula 5.0.3) but my problem starts when I have to perform de ./configure I don't know how to configure it I mean when I use cat configure it looks like a script I have to edit it or I'm suppose to edit another different file? Could help me with that or give me some kind of guide more organize than the one that is on bacula.com or at least tell me the order in which I am suppose to follow it.

Thanks in advance!
Don't hesitate in contact me for further questions!

Ignacio Cardona.