Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Course

2011-08-10 07:44:34
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Course
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, bacula-devel <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 13:42:49 +0200
Hello,

I hope you are all enjoying the summer despite the major disruptions of all
sorts (uprisings, tsunamis, bizarre weather, financial crisis, ...) we
have been
seeing in the world recently.

We still have a few places available in the Bacula Administration Course
to be
given the 23-25 August in Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland.  The only
requirement
for this course is that you have reasonable system administrator skills
on Linux.

If you would like to learn more about the course, please go to:

    www.baculasystems.com -> Training Course Schedule

If you are with a company, I offer you a 15% discount for one person and
more
for two.  If you are a community member (not being paid by a company to
come
to the course), I can offer you a *very* substantial price reduction as
our way of
giving back to the community.  There are, however, a limited number of
"community"
places available in each course we give.

If you are interested, please send me an email directly, rather than
register on
the web site, and I will ensure you can get into the class at a discount.

This course was originally intended for beginners, but over the years we
have been
giving it, we have realized that quite a number of experienced Bacula
users have
attended the course, and they have all been very satisfied.

By the way, I will either be teaching the course myself, or at a
minimum, I will
invite all the participants to dinner on the 24th.

Hope to see you there,

Kern