Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] please mount volume or label a new one

2011-08-09 17:23:01
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] please mount volume or label a new one
From: Jeff Shanholtz <jeffsubs AT shanholtz DOT com>
To: <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 14:20:41 -0700
I knew my problem was state related. I figured it out! I had killed a job
while testing some changes and it left a phantom, unused volume in the
catalog (I had deleted the file since I killed the job).

This is what I found when I did a "list media" on this client's pool:

| MediaId | VolumeName                        | VolStatus | Enabled |
VolBytes  | VolFiles | VolRetention | Recycle | Slot | InChanger | MediaType
| LastWritten         |
| 3254    | client                             | Append    | 1       | 181
| 0        | 31536000     | 0       | 0    | 0         | File      | 0

Deleted the volume from the catalog and I just ran a backup successfully
without any intervention. :)