Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] can't connect to mysql server

2011-06-27 09:15:56
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] can't connect to mysql server
From: Jeremy Maes <jma AT schaubroeck DOT be>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 15:12:50 +0200
Op 27/06/2011 14:44, Mehma Sarja schreef:
> On 6/27/11 1:06 AM, Jerry Scharf wrote:
>> Sorry, I must be doing something stupid here but I can't figure it out.
>>
>> section of bacula-dir.conf
>>
>> # Generic catalog service
>> Catalog {
>>      Name = MyCatalog
>> # Uncomment the following line if you want the dbi driver
>> # dbdriver = "dbi:sqlite3"; dbaddress = 127.0.0.1; dbport =
>>      dbname = "bacula;" DB Address = "127.0.0.1"; dbuser = "bacula";
>> dbpassword = "XXX"
>> }
> The 'dbdriver' line is commented out.
>
> Mehma
Usually there's no need to uncomment that line unless you specifically
want to use the dbi driver.

However, the fact that the commented line hints sqlite is making me
wonder: did you perhaps install a bacula-sqlite package Jerry?
If you want to use bacula with mysql you'll have to make sure you're
using a bacula package that has been compiled specifically for mysql.

Regards,
Jeremy

 **** DISCLAIMER ****
http://www.schaubroeck.be/maildisclaimer.htm