Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Rescue CD/USB for Debian

2011-06-21 02:34:17
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Rescue CD/USB for Debian
From: Geert Stappers <Geert.Stappers AT vanadgroup DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 08:30:32 +0200
Op 20110620 om 20:45 schreef Craig Van Tassle:
> I was wondering if anyone knew how to make a Rescue CD/USB key for
> Debian?
>
> I have not been able to really find documentation on how to make one
> for Debian, and I have not found one to download.

Two options that I do know about:

 1.  http://live.debian.net/
 2.  http://grml.org/

A twelve or eightteen months ago, I made a Rescue CD with 'live'.
Mainwhile there were much changes[1].
When I have to build again, I would check 'grml'[2] for
including static network configuration and ssh keys.

Cheers
Geert Stappers

[1] Haven't checked if the changes are improvements
[2] I don't have exprience with 'grml' yet