Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Restore from Linux (SD) to Windows (FD)

2011-06-14 08:47:29
Subject: [Bacula-users] Restore from Linux (SD) to Windows (FD)
From: Christian Tardif <christian.tardif AT servinfo DOT ca>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 08:44:29 -0400
Hi,

On one of my installed systems, I have this setup:

Bacula-Dir (LinuxBox)
Bacula-FD (LinuxBox)
Bacula-SD (LinuxBox)
Bacula-FD (WinBox)

I'm trying to restore data taken from LinuxBox (SD) to WinBox (FD).
The error message I can see from the console is that SD is waiting for
FD to connect, and it lasts until it times out.

 From the console, it seems that the client is working correctly. I
can see it, I can query it. But my restore is just not working.
LinuxBox to LinuxBox restore is working perfectly.

Any clue?

Thanks,

Christian...