Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Financial article about Bacula Systems

2011-06-11 17:50:19
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Financial article about Bacula Systems
From: Mehma Sarja <mehmasarja AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 14:47:14 -0700
On 6/11/11 1:54 PM, Rory Campbell-Lange wrote:
> On 11/06/11, Kern Sibbald (kern AT sibbald DOT com) wrote:
>> http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Bacula-Systems-Receives-US5-prnews-1588890840.html?x=0&.v=1
> This is great news for Bacula, its users, and hopefully Bacula Systems.
> Bravo!
Can individuals get in on the "invest in bacula systems" wagon? In a
smaller way, but it will be a good gauge of just how serious users take
this product. This will be a plus for both sides. We get in on a rising
company whose product we believe in, and the company sees who is willing
to put up their own funds as investors. Meaning does Bacula have the
"mindshare" among users to sustain the model over the long-term. Kind of
like an inside user poll. But with money. I'll buy shares.

Second, I am the Speaker Coordinator for Silicon Valley Linux User
Group(SVLUG). We would like you(anyone who has Bacula experience) to
speak at one of our monthly meetings in Mountain View, CA. We meet
monthly, 1st Wednesday evenings, 7-9 PM, at Symantec's Vcafe room, 350
Elllis Street, Mountain View, CA 94043, near E. Middlefield Road. We
have November and December 2011 dates open for speakers. If you are
interested, please let me know.

Mehma