Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Quick question regarding migrating jobs

2011-06-03 13:12:38
Subject: [Bacula-users] Quick question regarding migrating jobs
From: jerry lowry <jlowry AT edt DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 10:09:24 -0700
Hi,

I just have a quick question regarding the migration of jobs.  If I have
migrated jobs to another volume that I have sent off site can I delete
the original volume if all the jobs on that volume have been migrated?
Trying to clean up some volume names that have been miss labeled is
really the reason for the question.

thanks,

jerry