Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] LTO5 not filling

2011-05-27 07:51:50
Subject: [Bacula-users] LTO5 not filling
From: Juan Pablo Lorier <jplorier AT montecarlotv.com DOT uy>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 08:10:25 -0300
Hi,

I'm new to bacula and I'm using LTO 5 of 1,5 TB uncompressed to backup. The thing is that I only can get it to write 50GB and it sets to full.
The tape drive is a Dell Powervault LTO-5-140 (that is really an IBM Ultrium-HH5) and I'm using Bacula 5.03 compiled on Red Hat 5.6.

The SD config for the device is :

Device {
	Name = LTO-5
	Drive Index = 0
	Media Type = LTO-5
	Archive Device = /dev/nst0
	AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
	AlwaysOpen = yes;
	RemovableMedia = yes;
	RandomAccess = no;
	AutoChanger = no;
	Maximum File Size = 10GB;
}

This is what I found in the web for ultrium. Do I have to change any setting from linux or should I add something else to SD config?
I've run btape test and everything when right. I've also made several backups of small size and the work fine, it's just that it's detecting that the tape is full when it's not.
Regads,

-- Toda la información contenida en este correo electrónico es confidencial y para conocimiento exclusivo de su destinatario. Agradeceremos que Ud. nos comunique inmediatamente si ha recibido este correo por error. En tal caso, evite hacer uso del mismo en forma alguna y elimínelo inmediatamente de su sistema.