Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Moving a volume to a pool doens't inherit the correct Volume Use Duration

2011-05-27 05:08:13
Subject: [Bacula-users] Moving a volume to a pool doens't inherit the correct Volume Use Duration
From: Mauro Colorio <mauro.colorio AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 11:05:08 +0200
I've a scratch pool defined as

Pool {
  Name = Scratch
  Pool Type = Backup
}

and daily one

Pool {
  Name = Daily
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes
  AutoPrune = yes
  Volume Retention = 5 days
  Maximum Volume Bytes = 800G
  Volume Use Duration = 23h
  Maximum Volumes = 5
}

so noticed that there is not a Volume Use Duration in the Scratch
pool, when I label new volumes with the command
label barcode pool=Scratch i put volumes in the Scratch, they have
value 0 for Volume Use Duration,
pool then I move some of them in the Daily pool they keeps 0 for
Volume Use Duration, I was expecting that they takes the correct
value,
of course I can run update volume, but I think it's a bug, isn't?

ciao
Mauro