Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] restore specific jobid

2011-05-26 20:51:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] restore specific jobid
From: Graham Keeling <graham AT equiinet DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 01:47:53 +0100
On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 07:24:57PM -0300, Cleuson Alves wrote:
> Hello everybody, if you need to restore a full jobid and some incremental
> but not all, as could be done via the console, for a given jobid
> restore a specific
> server and all incremental, one at a time, ie, in order, seems too much work,
> so what would be the quickest way?

I would like to help, but I find your question confusing.

There is an option in bconsole restore to type in a list of jobids by hand.
There is also an option (I think number 12) to enter a jobid to restore to -
you give the jobid, and it gets all the jobids it depends upon.

Do these not do what you want?