Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Volumes used by CopyJobs

2011-05-19 22:49:20
Subject: [Bacula-users] Volumes used by CopyJobs
From: Rodrigo Renie Braga <rodrigorenie AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 23:46:30 -0300
Hello everyone

I'd like to create a SQL Query to determine which Volumes (Tapes) were used by my CopyJobs. I thought that it would be as simple as determining the Volumes used by a Full Backup Job (for example), but apparently the JobID of a CopyJob, shown in a "list jobs" command, isn't related to any Volume on the database.

Off course, I'm laking the necessary knowledge of how CopyJob's are stored on database, so I'm asking you guys for some help...

Thanks!