Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Client machine browsing only it's backups

2011-05-13 11:51:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] Client machine browsing only it's backups
From: Paul Pathiakis <pathiaki2 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 08:48:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I'm new on the list and I don't know if this question has been addressed.

I'm looking to provide an offsite backup service to my clients and I'd like to use Bacula as the product. (I love it for enterprise backups.)

I have clients that would like, as part of their EDR, to send backups offsite to my company.  This is easily done by installing a bacula-fd client.

However, I don't want to incur the overhead of a backup operator/administrator to service these requests.  I'd like the customer/client to be able to do this.  My question is whether I can configure bacula BAT or the Web interface to allow the client to only see his site's backups?  I don't want all customers to see all other customers' backups.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you,

Paul