Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] My Webacula is not working yet [NOT SOLVED, BUT FINISHED]

2011-05-11 09:53:55
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] My Webacula is not working yet [NOT SOLVED, BUT FINISHED]
From: Konstantin Khomoutov <flatworm AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
To: Wagner Pereira <wpereira AT pop-sp.rnp DOT br>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 17:50:53 +0400
On Wed, 11 May 2011 10:04:37 -0300
Wagner Pereira <wpereira AT pop-sp.rnp DOT br> wrote:

> Yes, the php5-gd extension wasn't installed. Even I install it, there
> were others issues.
>
> But no problem, I gave up this installation and I'm gonna restart a
> new one, without graphical interface at this time.
I wonder why is there anything to restart at all.
In Debian, it's just a bunch of calls to package manager + relevant
tweaking of configuration files to tailor to your hardware and network
topology.  In fact, that's what you had to get working first, without
thinking about fancy UIs to do restoration--that's the least
significant part when it comes to backups.