Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] job not running

2011-05-04 07:09:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] job not running
From: Matthieu Patou <mat+Informatique.bacula AT matws DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 14:41:22 +0400
Hello List,

I'm a bit puzzled I've 3 different kind of jobs with 3 different
storage, different mediatype, different fileset.
My max number of concurrent job is 20, but I can have only 2 concurrent
job (each of one type), if I start the third one it will wait or block
the two others.

Is there a way to see why a job has been put in "created, not yet
running state" ?

Matthieu.