Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula deciding to ignore files, again. Help please

2011-05-03 11:07:44
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula deciding to ignore files, again. Help please
From: dobbin <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 08:04:58 -0700
"So bacula must be looking at this and deciding that it's already backed it up
because the modified attribute is older than the previous backup.
But it doesn't actually check or compare against what it's already backed up.

Is there any way around this?

Hi,

you could use accurate backups:

http://bacula.org/5.0.x-manuals/en/main/main/New_Features_in_3_0_0.html#SECTION00810000000000000000

Regards,
Christian Manal "

That looks like exactly the thing I'm looking for, I'm not having much luck
getting it working though. I'm testing on our bacula 5 server with a bacula
5.02 client.

I keep getting this

03-May 15:46 server-fd JobId 106939: Fatal error: ../../filed/job.c:1246
Unknown backup level: accurate_incremental
03-May 15:46 bacula-dir JobId 106939: Fatal error: Socket error on Level
command: ERR=No data available
03-May 15:46 bacula-dir JobId 106939: Fatal error: No Job status returned from
FD

This is from the bacula-dir.conf

Job {
  Name = "Backup newserver"
  Type = Backup
  Level = Incremental
  Client = newserver-fd
  FileSet = "newserver Full Set"
  Messages = Standard
  Storage = newserverFile
  Pool = newserver
  Schedule = newserverMonthlyCycle
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/lib/bacula/newserver.bsr"
  Priority = 10
  Accurate = yes
}