Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula deciding to ignore files, again. Help please

2011-04-29 08:33:38
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula deciding to ignore files, again. Help please
From: dobbin <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 05:31:04 -0700
Right, I used a little tool to update the file modified attribute to the
current time and then ran the backup. Now it's backing up the massive file.

So bacula must be looking at this and deciding that it's already backed it up
because the modified attribute is older than the previous backup.
But it doesn't actually check or compare against what it's already backed up.

Is there any way around this?