Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Verify Job for certain Backup Job

2011-04-26 12:52:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Verify Job for certain Backup Job
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 12:49:37 -0400
On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 12:46 PM, John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
wrote:
>> is there a possibility to run Verify Job for a certain Backup Job (not the
>> last one) with Level=VolumeToCatalog?
>> For example I run two Backup Jobs with ids 1 and 2 and then I want to Verify
>> the first one.
>>

> I have seen this myself and I believe this is a bug.

Ah. It looks like you are not talking about the bug I was talking
about. For me verifying any job on a client was done against the last
job run on the client. So if you have two different jobs on the same
client it will only verify the last one run even if you give it the
file set of the one you want..

John