Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Fileset Difficulties -- help please

2011-04-21 08:34:48
Subject: [Bacula-users] Fileset Difficulties -- help please
From: Hugo Letemplier <hugo.let.35 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 14:31:36 +0200
Hi

I am having a Mac OSX File server where users home are stored.
Before having a powerfull mail server that stores all the content of
my emails, I store all the Microsoft Entourage Mailbox on this file
server.
Theses mailbox must be backed up separately from the rest of my
server. Indeed, mailboxes size can reach some Gigabytes and it's an
archive format (not a maildir) so at every backup a new big file need
to be saved.

the path to my mailboxes is :

/FileServer/<Username>/Documents/*****/Office 2004/********/My Database

I have to create 2 filessets. One that includes only the Mail database
One that contains the rests of the user home directory.
Also, I have an option section that select some files that must no be
compressed but it doesn't work:

FileSet {
        Name = "FileServer"
        Include {
             Options {

regexfile='^.*\.(mp3|mp2|m4a|wma|flac|ogg|cda|aac|zip|lzh|rar|7z|gz|jar|bz|bz2|arj|deb|msi|pkg|tgz|ico|tif|gif|jpg|jpeg|png|gif|rpm|avi|vob|mkv|flv|mpg|mpeg|divx|wmv|avi|mp4|mov|qt)'
                    exclude = no
                    HFSPlus Support = yes
                    Signature = MD5
                    ACL Support = yes
             }
            Options {
                   compression = GZIP3
                   HFSPlus Support = yes
                   Signature = MD5
                   ACL Support = yes
            }
            File = "/FileServer"
    }
    Exclude {
        File = "/FileServer/*/Office 2004"
        File = "/FileServer/*/Identit*s Office 2008/*My Database"
        File = */.DS_Store
        File = */.Spotlight-V100
        File = */.TemporaryItems
    }
}

FileSet {
        Name = "FileServer-Mailbox"
        Include {
        Options {
            compression = GZIP6
            HFSPlus Support = yes
            Signature = MD5
            ACL Support = yes
            wild = "/FileServer/*/Office 2004/*My Database"
            wild = "/FileServer/*/Identit*s Office 2008/*My Database"
        }

        File = "/FileServer"
    }
    Exclude {
        File = */.DS_Store
        File = */.Spotlight-V100
        File = */.TemporaryItems
    }
}

I have tried many times with regexp and wild but it never did that as I wish.

Have you got an idea ?

Thanks

Hugo