Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Filename searching and case insensitivity

2011-04-11 08:05:57
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Filename searching and case insensitivity
From: Kernel Panic <kpnemesis AT gmail DOT com>
To: dan AT langille DOT org, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 13:03:22 +0100
I think I understand but as the Filename column in the Bacula script
is created with the BLOB data type then according to the documentation
the lower() function does not work:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/string-functions.html#function_lower

It says I need to convert it into a non-binary string, I don't really
have any SQL skills at all but I'll see what I can do :)