Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] FreeBSD Bacula port - SQL table generation problem

2011-04-05 08:08:36
Subject: [Bacula-users] FreeBSD Bacula port - SQL table generation problem
From: Kernel Panic <kpnemesis AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 13:05:34 +0100
Hello everyone,

I orginally posted my problem on the FreeBSD forums here:

http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?p=130088#post130088

I was asked by the port maintainer to try the Bacula mail lists. My
problem is that when I try to run the database setup scripts supplied
with Bacula as specified in:

http://www.bacula.org/5.0.x-manuals/en/main/main/Installing_Configuring_MySQ.html#SECTION004220000000000000000

it generates the following error when running the ./make_mysql_tables script:

ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 316: You have an error in your SQL syntax;
check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to use near 'MaxValue INTEGER DEFAULT 0,
   CurrentValue INTEGER DEFAULT 0,
   WrapCounter TI' at line 4

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.