Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bat crashes to much ...

2011-04-03 14:47:39
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bat crashes to much ...
From: Kleber Leal <kleber.leal AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 15:43:52 -0300
Hi, Paulo,

have you get a stable version of bat?
I cannot use it too. It crashs twice a minute. Is impossibly to use it.

Kleber

2011/3/31 Paulo Martinez <martinezino AT googlemail DOT com>
I just wonder if there are any accessible
devel version or nightly builds of the bat.

If so - there will be a protocol mismatch, right?

But i would like to test a current version,
if needed also with an updated dir and sd daemon.

Is anyone using/testing 5.1 as non developer?

Thx

PM