Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Compilation and deployment for MacOSX / Standelone bacula fd

2011-02-23 11:32:59
Subject: [Bacula-users] Compilation and deployment for MacOSX / Standelone bacula fd
From: Hugo Letemplier <hugo.let.35 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:29:46 +0100
Hi
I am trying to compile bacula-fd on mac osx.
I tried to create mpkg with macport for eg:
sudo port mpkg bacula

The advantage is that mpkg allow you to be sure to have all libraries
updated and so you have no problem to run the FD.
This command makes issues when there is already a macport on the
installation system (overwrite other libraries)

I want that the generated mpkg extract bacula files an library in its
own path eg something like /usr/local/MyBaculaFD
This directory should contains /bin, /sbin, /etc, /lib (contain
dependancies), /working
I need that the bacula installation interacts as less as possible with
the client.
I had previously some problem when deploying bacula-fd on various
different systems and so creating a standalone package would be a nice
solution.

Have you got an idea to realize this with or without macports ?

Thanks

Hugo