Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Can't find your catalog (catalog) in director configuration

2011-02-21 22:36:23
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Can't find your catalog (catalog) in director configuration
From: RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <king AT computerking DOT ca>
To: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 20:31:18 -0700 (MST)
Yes i did google and found your post thank you very much!!!! At first i messed
with dbcheck perms, but it did not solve things. After that i posted to the
forum, but now i have things WORKING

I have it fixed now as per your instructions chown on bacula-dir.conf needed
tweeking set it to this

-rw-r----- 1 root bacula 10064 2011-02-21 19:28 bacula-dir.conf
-rw-r----- 1 root bacula  4188 2011-02-21 04:18 canmail.org-job

dbcheck on ubuntu has ok permission and owner settings in case anyone needed to
know

-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 101872 2010-03-23 14:28 /usr/sbin/dbcheck

PS also one of the included files had the the wrong perms and that
hung me up for a bit too.

PPS the link to the archived forum post you sent me does not work

THANK YOU

Computer King                   CaN-Mail                    Surveillance King
http://computerking.ca     http://canmail.org      http://surveillanceking.net

Surveillance - Sales Service - Hosting Backup
NEW!!! Internet Based Surveillance Systems
Custom Service Pac kages
Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online Accounting
Packages