Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bat gets Pools wrong

2011-02-15 20:26:52
Subject: [Bacula-users] bat gets Pools wrong
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:23:55 -0500
My bat 5.0.3 running on Vista is having trouble getting information from
my 5.0.3 Director.  It sees only the default pool.

The Pools pane shows only the Default pool.  However, if I enable
Settings | Preferences | Debug | Display all messages in console, and
then restart Bat, all pools are displayed.

Anyone see similar problems?

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org/