Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] odd dream

2011-02-06 08:45:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] odd dream
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: gabrielle <gorthx AT gmail DOT com>, bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 08:41:36 -0500
Hey you,

Last night I dreamt I was in a hostel or dorm type building.  You were
one or two  beds over, but in a double or something.  You had blood (or
something red) all over your face and down your chest.  I went to get a
wet towel for you, but by the time I got back you were awake and showering.

You said you'd gotten in late, had about 2 hours of sleep, but couldn't
remember what happened. Otherwise, you seemed fine.

By this time, the other residents were up and moving about.  I'm
guessing it was 6 or 7 am....

Was it the PB on toast followed by scotch?

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org/