Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] full and diff backups to differnt storages

2011-02-03 13:49:09
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] full and diff backups to differnt storages
From: "Dan Langille" <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: "Ronny Seffner" <ronny AT seffner DOT de>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 13:46:23 -0500
On Thu, February 3, 2011 7:40 am, Ronny Seffner wrote:
>> Yes, please read the documentation on scripts.  :)
> I'll do so. Please provide an link because I can't find anything at
> bacula.org or /usr/share/doc describing variables like %c or %l (I guess
> %c
> = client name, %l = backup level).

Rather than feed you a link, let me show you how I'd find this.

You want RunScript.  This you already know.  RunScript appears in a Job.
Therefore, look at the Job Resource documentation.  Then search within
that page for RunScript.

One hint: start here:

  http://www.bacula.org/5.0.x-manuals/en/main/main/index.html

Also, specifying this in your google search helps to restrict the results:

  site:www.bacula.org/5.0.x-manuals/en/main/

If you need further help finding this documentation on RunScript
parameters, please ask, but I think people will start suggesting other
products instead of Bacula.  ;)

--
Dan Langille -- http://langille.org/