Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula paid support

2011-02-02 15:55:41
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula paid support
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Jeremiah D. Jester" <jjest AT u.washington DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 15:52:10 -0500
> Does anyone know or have experience with a company that offers a bacula
> support contract? I just talked with  a rep from Bacula Systems in
> Switzerland, the prices were much more than we can afford.

There are a couple of users on this list that provide paid support.
One I can remember is Arno Lehmann. However I do not remember seeing
an email from him in a long time.

On top of this I believe somewhere on the bacula.org site there was a
listing of people offering support contracts. Not sure if that is
still there though.

John