Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula + RedHat 5 + LTO-4 driver

2011-02-01 13:46:38
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula + RedHat 5 + LTO-4 driver
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: Gustavo Menezes <gustavodefreitasmenezes AT gmail DOT com>, bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 13:44:33 -0500
> I checked the bacula log file (in my redhat it is in /var/lib/bacula/log)
> This log shows the same message on the screen of bconsole.
> The log says there is no space on tape.
> If not asking too much, I would spend my bacula configuration files and log
> it generated for analysis,
> sometimes it's some setting I am forgetting.
> If someone has already gone through something similar and have managed to
> solve and can help me I'll be most grateful.
> Since already many thanks to all!

This problem is out of bacula's control and thus no bacula setting
will fix the issue.

The tape drive is handled by the operating system using the st device.
Either your os is incompatible with your tape drive or there is some
type of hardware problem which could include a bad tape.

--
John M. Drescher