Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula bscan: segmentation fault

2011-01-28 19:06:57
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula bscan: segmentation fault
From: mjungwirth <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 07:04:03 -0500
hello,

i have 2 bacula backup servers.
one master server, which has a full bacula installation and runs the backup
jobs and which have a full backup store (on hdds)
and a slave server which has also a full bacula installation, but this
installation has no active backup jobs.

the master server runs the backups jobs and save the files to the local storage.
then a copy job is running. the copy job copys the last backups to a nfs-share
(which is running on the slave server).

then the copy job ist completed successfully, a inventory-job ist running on
the bacula-slave server.
my goal in this solution will be to have two backups online available (if the
master-server dies).

the inventory-job on the slave server takes bscan to inventory the bacula-files
and write the file-list to a local mysql-database.

temporary i get the following error:
/etc/bacula/scripts/inventory-bacula-differential.sh: line 14: 10181
Segmentation fault      bscan -b /var/lib/bacula/volume.list.diff -v -s -p -m
-c /etc/bacula/bacula-sd.conf -Ppassword /backups/bacula >
/var/log/bacula-inventory-differential.log

it seems that there will be destroyed backup-files. but the backup-files are
working from the master server.
but on the slave server i don´t get a full backup and job-list.

any idea how i can solve this problem?

regards,
markus