Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How to skip offline clients?

2011-01-22 14:03:47
Subject: [Bacula-users] How to skip offline clients?
From: Jari Fredriksson <jarif AT iki DOT fi>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 20:59:43 +0200
I have several clients in my backup config, some of the hosts are down,
some are up at any given time. (This is a virtual machine collection,
and the host can not support all clients up, so some are down, some up,
whatever needed).

How to make the job cancelled at once, if the client does not respond? I
have the jobs performed in a sequantial way, because of SSH tunnel
arrangement, and can't run many jobs parallel (as I'm lazy and the ssh
tunnel is same of each job).

--

You love your home and want it to be beautiful.