Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Trouble compiling bacula 5.0.3 under Solaris 10

2011-01-20 16:13:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Trouble compiling bacula 5.0.3 under Solaris 10
From: Kenneth Garges <garges AT ucsc DOT edu>
To: Martin Simmons <martin AT lispworks DOT com>, "Gary R. Schmidt" <grs AT mcleod-schmidt.id DOT au>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 13:10:39 -0800
Bingo! Thanks for your sharp eyes on this one. After this fix it configured and
made (with only a few compiler warnings).

I'm celebrating by eating a chocolate chip cookie. I'd offer one to both of you
if you were nearby. Instead I'll just encourage you to do something nice for
yourself.

Thanks again.