Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Ignoring Job Errors

2011-01-10 05:05:56
Subject: [Bacula-users] Ignoring Job Errors
From: rauch.holger AT googlemail DOT com
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 11:03:20 +0100
Hi,

even when looking through

http://www.bacula.org/5.0.x-manuals/en/main/main/

I haven't found a way to ignore errors in backup jobs (I only want to be

notified about the errors, but I don't want the entire backup job to be

canceled).

What's the right option to achieve this behavior and in which configuration

resource (Client, Job, etc.) can it be used?

(Apologies in case I overlooked something).

Thanks in advance & kind regards,

   Holger