Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Differentials and Full Backups

2011-01-09 07:39:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Differentials and Full Backups
From: Jari Fredriksson <jarif AT iki DOT fi>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 14:35:48 +0200
On 9.1.2011 12:58, Guy wrote:

> The question that arises is this... How can I be sure that the Differential
> is done against the Full backup done to the OffSite drives, rather than the
> Full backup Done to the OnSite ones??  Specially on the 1st Friday of the
> Month.

It depend on the Job, not schedule. If the Offsite and Onsite backups
are separate jobs, then they should work like wanted.

However, if they are in same job, and the pool indeed in defined in
schedule, I does not work like You would want. I think.

--

By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity.  Another man's, I mean.
                -- Mark Twain