Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Trying to understand why device FileStorage can't access the disk?

2011-01-05 06:10:53
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Trying to understand why device FileStorage can't access the disk?
From: Piotr Gbyliczek <pg AT forlinux.co DOT uk>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 10:43:54 +0000
On Thursday 30 December 2010 11:03:07 Mister IT Guru wrote:
>   When I run a backup, I end up with this error:
>
> 30-Dec 10:53 bacula.local JobId 16: Warning: mount.c:217 Open device
> "FileStorage" (/backups/default) Volume "BaculaBackups-0001" failed:
> ERR=dev.c:549 Could not open: /backups/default/BaculaBackups-0001,
> ERR=No such file or directory

As silly as it sounds, I would attribute this error at first to non existing
directories. Are you sure that /backups/default/ exists ??

--
Piotr Gbyliczek
Second Line Technician

--
ForLinux Ltd, Innovation House,
Cafferata Way, Beacon Hill Business

Tel:  0845 4210444  FAX 01636 703910
Web:  http://www.forlinux.co.uk/

Registered Company No 04227715
A BS9001 & ISO27001 Accredited Hosting Provider

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments maybe
confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).

Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use
of this communication is strictly prohibited without the express
permission of the sender. The views expressed in this email are those of
the individual and not necessarily those of ForLinux Limited.

ForLinux Limited email is for business use only.