Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-web, bweb, et al

2011-01-03 10:19:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-web, bweb, et al
From: Oliver Hoffmann <oh AT dom DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 16:16:53 +0100
Hi,

I use webmin, bweb and once in a while bat. And, of course, the
bconsole itself. I've learned that depending on which information I
seek and what needs to be done, the proper tool has to be chosen.
webacula is quite disappointing though. It does not really offer more
than bweb but the installation was a nightmare.
So I do my basic settings with webmin and use bweb for an overview and
stats. That covers maybe 90% of my bacula-administration.
With #2 you mean which file sets are going to be backed up?

Cheers,

Oliver