Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] rpm's for CentOS 4.8 & RhEL 5.5 available

2010-12-28 18:16:02
Subject: [Bacula-users] rpm's for CentOS 4.8 & RhEL 5.5 available
From: Jari Fredriksson <jarif AT iki DOT fi>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 00:47:20 +0200
Ihane new server on Debian lenny, from Debian repo. that seems to be 2.4.4

I need clients for CentOS 4.8 and RhEL 5.5. I could roll them from
source, but prefer rpm. Is there any suitable available. Searched Bacula
repos in sourceforge but could not find.

Does the lates client do, if I have to compile?

--

You will be a winner today.  Pick a fight with a four-year-old.