Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Invalid command for a Director with Monitor directive enable

2010-12-20 13:08:22
Subject: [Bacula-users] Invalid command for a Director with Monitor directive enable
From: abeku <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 06:21:06 -0500
Hi All,
My bacula installation just stopped working with the following error for all
jobs :
Fatal error: File daemon "webmail2.ucomgh.com-fd" rejected Job command: 2997
Invalid command for a Director with Monitor directive enabled.

am using bacula 5.03 on centos 5.5.  pls find my config below.. help wil b
aprecited

bacula-fd.conf

Director {
  Name = callcentre.ucomgh.com-dir
  Password = "s3kv8/zmszwU1Auqch7YXhOJpQKCOA2grrHY5tdvp16O"
  Monitor = yes
}

Director {
  Name = callcentre.ucomgh.com-mon
  Password = "gFOP5NE+Oeila/lndbfNE8xZNZisttpdtacBQ4ewQKpQ"
  Monitor = yes
}

#
# "Global" File daemon configuration specifications
#
FileDaemon {
  Name = callcentre.ucomgh.com-fd
  FDport = 9102
  WorkingDirectory = /var/bacula
  Pid Directory = /var/run
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 20
}

# Send all messages except skipped files back to Director
Messages {
  Name = Standard
  director = callcentre.ucomgh.com-dir = all, !skipped, !restored
}

bacula-dir.conf

Director {
  Name = callcentre.ucomgh.com-dir
  DIRport = 9101
  QueryFile = "/etc/bacula/query.sql"
  WorkingDirectory = "/var/bacula"
  PidDirectory = "/var/run"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 1
  Password = "+l07puyazdpE9LMxjqTaoAKGSEGqfiBLqSHKOFh3VeJJty"
  Messages = Daemon
  DirAddress = 41.220.48.82
}

JobDefs {
  Name = "DefaultJob"
  Type = Backup
  Level = Incremental
  Client = callcentre.ucomgh.com-fd
  FileSet = "Full Set"
  Schedule = "WeeklyCycle"
  Storage = File
  Messages = Standard
  Pool = File
  Priority = 10
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/bacula/%c.bsr"
}

Job {
        Name= "mailBackup"
        Type= Backup
        Level = Incremental
        Client = webmail2.ucomgh.com-fd
        FileSet = "Mail File Set"
        Schedule = "DailyMailBackup"
        Storage = File
        Messages = Standard
        Pool = File
        Priority = 10
        Write Bootstrap = "/var/bacula/%c1.bsr"
        Enabled = yes
}

Job {
  Name = "BackupClient1"
  JobDefs = "DefaultJob"
}

Job {
  Name = "BackupCatalog"
  JobDefs = "DefaultJob"
  Level = Full
  FileSet="Catalog"
  Schedule = "WeeklyCycleAfterBackup"
  RunBeforeJob = "/etc/bacula/make_catalog_backup.pl MyCatalog"
  # This deletes the copy of the catalog
  RunAfterJob  = "/etc/bacula/delete_catalog_backup"
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/bacula/%n.bsr"
  Priority = 11
}

Job {
  Name = "RestoreFiles"
  Type = Restore
  Client=callcentre.ucomgh.com-fd
  FileSet="Full Set"
  Storage = File
  Pool = Default
  Messages = Standard
  Where = /tmp/bacula-restores
}

# List of files to be backed up
FileSet {
  Name = "Full Set"
  Include {
    Options {
      signature = MD5
    }

    File = /usr/sbin
  }

  Exclude {
    File = /var/bacula
    File = /tmp
    File = /proc
    File = /tmp
    File = /.journal
    File = /.fsck
  }
}

FileSet {
  Name = "Database Set"
  Include {
    Options {
      signature=MD5
    }
    File = /usr/backup/databases
  }
}

FileSet {
        Name = "Mail File Set"
        Ignore FileSet Changes = no
        Include {
                File=/home/vpopmail/domains/
                Options {
                        signature=MD5
                        compression=GZIP
                }
        }
}

Schedule {
  Name = "WeeklyCycle"
  Run = Full 1st sun at 23:05
  Run = Differential 2nd-5th sun at 23:05
  Run = Incremental mon-sat at 23:05
}

Schedule {
        Name="DailyMailBackup"
        Run = Incremental mon-sun at 22:00
}

Schedule {
        Name = "UniqueDay"
        Run = Incremental mon-sun at 22:30
}

# This schedule does the catalog. It starts after the WeeklyCycle
Schedule {
  Name = "WeeklyCycleAfterBackup"
  Run = Full sun-sat at 23:10
}

# This is the backup of the catalog
FileSet {
  Name = "Catalog"
  Include {
    Options {
      signature = MD5
    }
    File = "/var/bacula/bacula.sql"
  }
}

# Client (File Services) to backup
Client {
  Name = callcentre.ucomgh.com-fd
  Address = callcentre.ucomgh.com
  FDPort = 9102
  Catalog = MyCatalog
  Password = "s3kv8/zmszwU1Auqch7YXhOJpQKCOA2grrHY5tdvp16O"
  File Retention = 30 days            # 30 days
  Job Retention = 6 months            # six months
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired Jobs/Files
}

Client {

        Name = webmail2.ucomgh.com-fd
        #Address = webmail2.ucomgh.com
        Address = 41.220.48.90
        FDPort = 9102
        Catalog = MyCatalog
        Password = "RLPIvPri41URg3abcp4jOnCT4I7WP5eou4FU7F3n9b7Y"
        File Retention = 60 days
        Job Retention = 6 months
        AutoPrune = yes
}

#
# Second Client (File Services) to backup
#  You should change Name, Address, and Password before using
#
#Client {
#  Name = callcentre.ucomgh.com2-fd
#  Address = callcentre2
#  FDPort = 9102
#  Catalog = MyCatalog
#  Password = "s3kv8/zmszwU1Auqch7YXhOJpQKCOA2grrHY5tdvp16O2"         #
password for FileDaemon 2
#  File Retention = 30 days            # 30 days
#  Job Retention = 6 months            # six months
#  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired Jobs/Files
#}

# Definition of file storage device
Storage {
  Name = File
# Do not use "localhost" here
  #Address = callcentre.ucomgh.com                # N.B. Use a fully qualified
name here
  Address = 41.220.48.82
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = "XiYnyjvgel0Onmw8UTeufxM1flkUTZae9X3mZT4v7pfP"
  Device = FileStorage
  Media Type = File
}

# Generic catalog service
Catalog {
  Name = MyCatalog
# Uncomment the following line if you want the dbi driver
# dbdriver = "dbi:mysql"; dbaddress = 127.0.0.1; dbport =
  dbname = "bacula"; dbuser = "baculauser"; dbpassword = "xxxxxxxx"
}

# Reasonable message delivery -- send most everything to email address
#  and to the console
Messages {
  Name = Standard

#
  mailcommand = "/usr/sbin/bsmtp -h localhost -f \"\(Bacula\) \<%r\>\" -s
\"Bacula: %t %e of %c %l\" %r"
  operatorcommand = "/usr/sbin/bsmtp -h localhost -f \"\(Bacula\) \<%r\>\" -s
\"Bacula: Intervention needed for %j\" %r"
  mail = me AT me DOT com = all, !skipped
  operator = me AT me DOT com = mount
  console = all, !skipped, !saved

  append = "/var/bacula/log" = all, !skipped
  catalog = all, !skipped, !saved
}

#
# Message delivery for daemon messages (no job).
Messages {
  Name = Daemon
  mailcommand = "/usr/sbin/bsmtp -h localhost -f \"\(Bacula\) \<%r\>\" -s
\"Bacula daemon message\" %r"
  mail = me AT me DOT com = all, !skipped
  console = all, !skipped, !saved
  append = "/var/bacula/log" = all, !skipped
  catalog = all, !skipped, !saved
}

# Default pool definition
Pool {
  Name = Default
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically recycle Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention = 365 days         # one year
}

# File Pool definition
Pool {
  Name = File
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically recycle Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention = 365 days         # one year
  Maximum Volume Bytes = 50G          # Limit Volume size to something
reasonable
  Maximum Volumes = 100               # Limit number of Volumes in Pool
}

# Scratch pool definition
Pool {
  Name = Scratch
  Pool Type = Backup
}

#
# Restricted console used by tray-monitor to get the status of the director
#
Console {
  Name = callcentre.ucomgh.com-mon
  Password = "CbyNY8gycWudPdqnBoY9d2NREvrYHgA2ZV9EHEgv5y1F"
  CommandACL = status, .status
}