Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bresto.pl not work with multiple Restore Job resources

2010-12-02 07:45:15
Subject: [Bacula-users] bresto.pl not work with multiple Restore Job resources
From: ranzes tamar da silva <ranzestamar AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 10:42:32 -0200
when use bresto web  bacula show errors:

Can't start your job:
Using Catalog "MyCatalog"
Bootstrap records written to
/opt/bacula/working/troll-dir.restore.363.bsr

The job will require the following
Volume(s)                 Storage(s)                SD Device(s)
== ====

    Backup-0408               File                      FileStorage

 1 file selected to be restored.

 The defined Restore Job resources are:
      1: Restoredados
      2: Restoremail
      3: Restoreldap
      4: Restoreweb
 Select Restore Job (1-4):

 Please include a job selection in "Restore selection -> Restore
options" dialog.

 I also try to keep the option panel simple as possible. In bresto, you
 can already limit the restore to a set of client depending on your
 login and your rights.

 I have not setup security acl in bweb,  but i always like to have at
 least one super user who can run restore for all clients.

 The "admin" account can't be restricted.

I see this:
http://markmail.org/thread/w4fnm33ufrtq76dk#query:+page:1+mid:npsmag62imibetnr+state:results

But  how make an  job combo ?

Thank you.