Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bat restore message: Invalid command ".messages"

2010-11-21 23:03:14
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bat restore message: Invalid command ".messages"
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: bacula-users AT catcons.co DOT uk, bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 22:57:53 -0500
On 11/21/2010 10:02 PM, bacula-users AT catcons.co DOT uk wrote:
> [...]

The dot commends (e.g. .messages) were introduced [relatively] recently.
  Thus, I suspect whoever BAT was talking to did not recognize the
command.  I'd verify that who were you walking is indeed a new-enough
version.  For 'new-enough', see the release notes etc...

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org/