Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula 5.0.3 windows XP (Solution)

2010-11-17 14:22:32
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula 5.0.3 windows XP (Solution)
From: neoroot <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 06:47:06 -0500
Hi, i have instaled Centos 5.5 server with bacula 5.0.3

my firts workstation to backup is windows 7 pro, all good.

but wen i install client on Windows XP, never connect from director...

i loose one week searching solutions, today y get whats is wrong, on
bacula-fd.conf

all reference to director need be director.name-dir and erroneous param are
automatically set in director.name

no -dir included ... i include this and restart service in client and work fine.